We’re going camping and you’re invited!
- Cost: The cost is $75/person. Please pay on or before 10/2/2021 to North Hills.
- Camp Sites: We have reserved tent campsites which can easily accommodate 40 people at the beautiful Malibu RV Park campground. There is also the possibility of motorhome and trailer sites (see Jacob for details).
- Parking: One vehicle per family.
- Camping Equipment: Please bring all your own camping equipment including tent, sleeping bags, etc… We have a big camp stove to share. If you think you might need something else check with Jacob.
- Showers: Our sites are near bathrooms with hot showers.
- BBQ/Campfire: The campground is a propane only campground. Charcoal and wood fires are not permitted. In addition to our propane camp stove, we will have a propane firepit.
- Beach Gear: Don’t forget your beach gear. We’re planning on hanging out at the beach on Saturday.
- Food: We will provide Saturday Dinner and Sunday Breakfast to share together. Please provide all other food and drink you need.
Malibu Beach RV Park
1:00pm or later Arrive and set-up camp
(Provide your own dinner)
(Provide your own)
10:30am-3:30pm Go to the beach together
(Provide your own lunch)
5:00-6:00pm Dinner (Provided)
7:00-10:00pm Campfire: with s’mores
and banana boats.
8:00-9:00am Breakfast (Provided)
9:00-9:30pa Family Devotional
9:30am-12:00pm Clean and Break Camp