NORTH HILLS COVID 19 SCREENING
If you are interested in attending our worship service in person, please be prepared to answer the following COVID related questions. Also, wearing a mask for the duration of the service is required. Unfortunately, at this time, we are not hosting any children or youth classes.
- Have you traveled internationally or domestically within in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID 19 or is being evaluated for COVID 19?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with pneumonia?
- Are you currently experiencing any fever or chills (greater than 100.4F)?
- Are you currently experiencing any lower respiratory illness(cough, difficultly breathing)?
- Are you currently experiencing any runny nose, sore throat, headaches?
- Are you currently experiencing any vomiting or diarrhea?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, we recommend you refrain from attending church services.
If you have any questions or would like to talk to someone at the church about your situation, please contact us, 909.945.5440.
North Hills Community Church recognizes that no one truly understands how many people have been infected or are carriers of the Coronavirus. However, there is no way for us to be a 100% certain that anyone attending our church services, including staff or volunteers, has been exposed to the virus. Some people may likely be infected but asymptomatic.
We will do all that we can to follow public health guidelines, but we cannot guarantee no one will become infected. Therefore, it is ultimately your choice whether to attend our church services.